INTEGRATION & IMPLEMENTATION
REDEFINING YOUR SOFTWARE OBJECTIVES TO REACH YOUR PROJECT GOALS.
SOFTWARE INTEGRATION & IMPLEMENTATION
Drift2 has a systematic approach to the implementation and integration of commercial-off-the-shelf software into existing software systems.
Our specialists follow this approach:
- Analyzing requirements – Drift2 inspects your system hardware to ensure the system’s specs align with your commercial off the shelf software. We define your software objectives to reach your project goals.
- Installation – We install the software into the ecosystem of hardware.
- Configuration – Your software options are defined to work within business’s ecosystem. Configurable software allows your product to adapt to the requirements of your unique projects. Drift2 determines your project requirements and configures the software to your needs.
- Customization – Drift2 applies a custom flair to your commercial off the shelf software. Drift2 can create custom codes for your software to more easily integrate into the workflow of your projects.We can brand the software with your logo and brand style choices.
- System integrations – Once customized to your project requirements, we formally integrate all subsystems into the whole ecosystem to act as a unified system.
- User training – All employees are trained by our software experts. We will train your staff on new software utilization and how to use it in line with all other subsystems.
- Maintenance – We continue to ensure your system is working to max capacity and that your software is always up to date.
Proper implementation and integration are imperative to your business and project goals. As expert custom software developers for over fourteen years, Drift2 knows the appropriate steps to implementing any software to your systems. We can customize and configure your software to maximize your workflow.